Friday, February 18, 2011

Checking In

Hey there!

Checking in briefly to give some updates. It's been some time, but I've been busy trying to keep "real work" coming in the door so that I can pay rent, and working on a pretty time consuming shot for 'Preservation'. It's finally finished, but there was a lot of work involved in getting it there - specifically a lot of rotoscoping and compositing.

I don't have any images of it to post yet for a couple of reasons....one being that it's a pretty cool shot and I'm not sure I want to give it away yet, and the other reason is that my editing system is currently in the shop having its (probably) faulty graphics card replaced. I hope to have it back in a few days.

In the mean time, I will keep plugging away on the script for 'The Chrononauts' and trying to get that into shape, as well as working on a redesign of the DRF website.

That's about it for now. I did work on an animated promo piece for Robin's new place of employment, Reconstructing History. It was fun. They're a bunch of good eggs over there. Check out the promo below, and then head over to their site at www.reconstructinghistory.com and check them out as well!

Later!

No comments: