Thursday, August 19, 2010

Pushing forward

Still working on multiple things. Still moving slowly, but getting done bit by bit. A lot of the writing stopped this past week while my parents were in town, as I spent most of my free time with them. But now that they're back home, work on the script will pick back up. Meeting with Nick on Saturday to go over some more stuff for TC.

Preservation is three FX shots closer to being finished. I finished the final comps for one of the 'kill' scenes in the movie. The one I was writing about in an earlier entry. It's not perfect - I think I could get it to look better, but I also want the movie to get finished, so at some point I have to call a shot 'done'. I think I reached that point with these particular shots tonight.

Now just have to go down the FX list, find the next one, and start getting that one finished. Hopefully at some point soon there will be no more shots on the list. That will be a happy day.

Oh. Also set a date for the wedding today. August 6, 2011. Should be fun. Stay tuned.

Catch ya later!

Rob

No comments: